Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cauliflower florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock or 1⁄4 cup water
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute next 4 ingredients 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add stock, cover skillet and cook another 3-4 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Very unique & since garlic is my favorite ingredient...i love it!
This dish was really nice. I used my home-grown cauliflower and added just a skosh of salt and pepper. Yummy!! Just goes to show you, garlic goes well with anything!! Thanks for sharing this.
Very good receipe. The taste is great!