- 1 slice garlic, loaf
- 1 medium-small orange carrot (Skinned)
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- half tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 leaves basil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the carrot into small pieces.
- Add oil into pan
- Turn pan to medium heat.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and old bay into pan.
- Add carrots and saute for five minutes.
- Toast bread on light-medium until golden-brown.
- Slice the basil into small strips.
- Distribute carrots on bread and top with basil.