1/1 Photo of Garlic Carrot Toast
Chef Colin R's Note:
A small snack for all you garlic lovers out there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the carrot into small pieces.
- 2Add oil into pan
- 3Turn pan to medium heat.
- 4Add garlic, salt, pepper, and old bay into pan.
- 5Add carrots and saute for five minutes.
- 6Toast bread on light-medium until golden-brown.
- 7Slice the basil into small strips.
- 8Distribute carrots on bread and top with basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Carrot Toast
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
Old Bay Seasoning