Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great recipe for mayonnaise to go with cooked prawns in a salad.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 pinch sweet paprika
- 200 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained and chopped
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, anchovies, garlic and paprika in a food processor.
- Process until combined.
- With motor running, gradually add about 150ml olive oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, processing well after each addition, until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add remaining oil in a thin stream until incorporated and mayonnaise is thick and glossy.
- Transfer to a bowl; add capers, season to taste and stir well to combine.