1/19 Photos of Garlic Button Mushrooms With Breadcrumbs
Karen Elizabeth's Note:
Garlic and mushrooms make a wonderful combination. If possible, use a balti pan or cast iron frying pan and don't stand on ceremony - serve straight from the pan! From The Inspired Vegetarian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and butter in a balti pan/wok/cast iron frying pan.
- 2Add the spring onions and garlic, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 1 - 2 minutes.
- 3Add the whole button mushrooms, and fry over a high heat for 4 - 5 minutes, stirring and tossing with a large wide spatula or wooden spoon, all the time.
- 4Stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
- 5Stir-fry for a few minutes, until the lemon juice has virtually evaporated, and then serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Button Mushrooms With Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g