Garlic and mushrooms make a wonderful combination. If possible, use a balti pan or cast iron frying pan and don't stand on ceremony - serve straight from the pan! From The Inspired Vegetarian
- Heat the oil and butter in a balti pan/wok/cast iron frying pan.
- Add the spring onions and garlic, and stir-fry over a medium heat for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the whole button mushrooms, and fry over a high heat for 4 - 5 minutes, stirring and tossing with a large wide spatula or wooden spoon, all the time.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes, until the lemon juice has virtually evaporated, and then serve.