Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Quick Cooking, this is a favorite side dish at our house! My kids gobble this up and always ask for more. Very easy and full of flavor side dish. Add cooked cubed chicken and you have a meal!
- 4 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic butter.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
I made it with bowtie pasta instead and it was mucho delicioso! Thank you for sharing!
I made this with #22473. A lovely, fresh taste! Thanks for sharing!
I was worried about using so much butter due to other's reviews, so I cut it back to 1/4 cup and that worked out fine. I also used only 3 cloves of garlic and that was just right for my taste. This is a great basic recipe that I will surely use again. Thanks for sharing it.