1/2 Photos of Garlic Buttered Green Beans
I think this was originally from a Reiman publication. Another fine way to spice up plain old green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans in water to cover until crisp-tender.
- 2Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
- 3Add onion and garlic powders.
- 4Drain beans, add to skillet and toss.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Buttered Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g