Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Perfect Garlic Butter dipping sauce or as a gravy. Delicious! This is adapted from a more complicated sauce by Chef Emeril Lagasse.
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb butter, cold and cubed
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine the garlic and broth.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- Whisk in the butter, 1 cube at a time, until all of the butter is incorporated and the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Add the parsley and mix well.
I used this sauce as a component in a recipe I made tonight...very, very close to what I was trying to duplicate!
Made this tonight for a dinner party and it was a huge hit! I used a homemade chicken stock and it was perfect. Definitely a must have recipe!
easy,outstanding sauce! I put it on cooked chicken but it can be used creatively for much more ! I used college inn rotisserie (robust)stock in the box.Thank you so much for this welcome addition to my recipe library!