Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Serve as an appetizer or along side your favorite steak.
Make and share this Garlic Butter Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Clean mushrooms, removing stem.
- Combine butter, shallots, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Blend briefly.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow baking dish.
- Fill each mushroom with a dollop of garlic butter mixture (about 1/2 or 1 teaspoon each).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
I actually cooked the mushrooms on the grill for our backyard bbq party. I wrapped them in aluminum foil and cooked for about 15 min, then put them on the barbi for a few moment to get the grill mark. Very, very good! The mushroom really suck up the love of that garlicky butter. I was out of the butter mixture by then end (maybe because I use really big mushrooms)so I suggest you make more, as I imagine it'd also taste fanTAstic as bread spread. Thank you for the recipe!
Great side dish of mushrooms. We loved the garlic taste. Thanks Karen!!
These mushrooms were very tasty! I added alittle chopped plum tomatoes prior to adding mixture and then topped with alittle Parmesan cheese.