1/2 Photos of Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Serve as an appetizer or along side your favorite steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms, removing stem.
- 2Combine butter, shallots, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor.
- 4Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5Blend briefly.
- 6Place mushrooms in a shallow baking dish.
- 7Fill each mushroom with a dollop of garlic butter mixture (about 1/2 or 1 teaspoon each).
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g