Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
An uncomplicated but very tasty and satisfying dish featuring juicy broiled chicken breasts.
Top Review by keen5
This had a nice, but delicate flavor. I did add an extra clove of garlic. It was difficult for me to spread the butter mixture over the cold chicken breast, so I did melt the mixture and brushed it on, several times throughout the cooking, as suggested. I made no other changes. With that said, I did like the chicken, but the flavor just wasn't outstanding for me, like I thought it would be, with the garlic and herbs. Thanks for posting the recipe, since my son did eat it up.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup of land o lakes margarine, soft
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the oven temperature to broil.
- Combine the soft margarine with the minced garlic, the garlic salt, and the herbs.
- Spread the butter mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (or until no longer pink on the inside) basting and turning frequently.