1/1 Photo of Garlic Butter and Brie Chicken
This is very easy and the garlic butter gives it the most delicious aroma while it's cooking. I hope you enjoy it, too! Goes equally well with hot vegetables, salad or pasta dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter
- 30 g brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Turn oven on to around 200 degrees celsius.
- 2Line baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Make approx 3 inch cut in thick side of chicken fillets to make a pocket, but don't cut right through.
- 4Fill pockets with brie.
- 5Pour breadcrumbs/cornflake crumbs onto a plate.
- 6Roll chicken in crumbs until coated - it doesn't have to be perfect, a few missed bits won't hurt.
- 7Place crumbed chicken onto baking paper on baking tray.
- 8Put 4 teaspoons of garlic butter onto each chicken fillet, or more if you like.
- 9Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Butter and Brie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets