This is very easy and the garlic butter gives it the most delicious aroma while it's cooking. I hope you enjoy it, too! Goes equally well with hot vegetables, salad or pasta dishes.
- 2 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter
- 30 g brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Turn oven on to around 200 degrees celsius.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Make approx 3 inch cut in thick side of chicken fillets to make a pocket, but don't cut right through.
- Fill pockets with brie.
- Pour breadcrumbs/cornflake crumbs onto a plate.
- Roll chicken in crumbs until coated - it doesn't have to be perfect, a few missed bits won't hurt.
- Place crumbed chicken onto baking paper on baking tray.
- Put 4 teaspoons of garlic butter onto each chicken fillet, or more if you like.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.