Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a very yummy recipe!! I have altered it some for my family, I found it to be a bit salty, but others that tried it with me thought it was great as is.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground paprika
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika.
- Mix until smooth.
This was fast, simple and delicious! I spread it on a slice of sourdough bread and baked it for about 6 minutes. Adding the italian seasoning was a nice twist to an old favorite - my blend was supposed to be for pizza - it has dried peppers and a fennel along with the usual herbs, really good. Made for Best of 2010 Tag
Yummy, easy-to-make blend. I used unsalted butter and garlic powder instead of the garlic salt, and we really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~
Made this and it was very good. Made as directed and used freshly grated parm which was wonderful. I coated 10 slices of about 1 inch thick slices of french bread and still had some left for another meal. Quick and easy. Thank you. Made for Spring PAC 2010.