Recipe by valerie-lynn82
I got this recipe from Rachael Ray's website. My husband and I tried this recipe out and it was delicious.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil leaf
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, chop the garlic. Add the basil and with the machine on pour 1/2 cup olive oil and process until almost smooth.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and browned, 15 minute.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill or grill pan to high. In a medium bowl, combine the beef and 1 teaspoons salt. Shape into 4 patties; brith with the remaining 1 tablespoons olive oil, then grill for 5 minute Flip and grill for another 5 minute.
- Spread the garlic mixture on the hamburger buns and top with a burger and some onions.