Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I whipped up these burgers one day after I was inspired by a cooking show. The red onion adds a great flavor to the burgers. My husband goes nuts over these burgers. This grilling season I plan on omitting the raw garlic with roasted garlic.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate covered for 4 hours, optional.
- Form paties of burger mixture.
- Cook on grill or in pan.
- Add preferred condiments.