Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this recipe up one night, when I was sick of the same old burgers. The garlic really adds a nice flavor and the liquid smoke adds a nice outdoor cooked taste even in the frying pan.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- sharp cheddar cheese (or any cheese that is desired)
- Mix all ingredients minus the cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Form patties with burger mixture.
- Place on grill, or fry in a frying pan until desired cooking temperature is reached.
- Add cheese and any desired condiments.
- You are done!
These were good. Loved the smoke flavoring. Thanks for posting.
These were great! Loved the garlic and onions.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I used 3 cloves of garlic. We had never used liquid smoke before wasn't sure how it would taste, but we were pleasantly surprised. All the flavors worked really well together. Thank you .