Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy..very good with any spagetti dinner.......
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- In a bowl, combined butter, parsley, garlic powder and garlic salt.
- Cut dough into 1" pieces; dip into butter mixture.
- Layer in a greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this recipe before! I have made it probably 6 times now. Everyone loves it. I usually double it and it always comes out great. I bake it whenever we have a big Italian dinner.
My kids really liked this bread. I used regular salt instead of the garlic salt and also added italian seasoning.
So good I wished I would have doubled the recipe! Finally found a garlic bread worth it! thanks.