Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Garlic broth is a nice alternative to other broths and inspite of the amount of garlic really quite mild. I freeze this in 1 cup measures to make a cup of soup whenever the urge strikes.
- In a covered pot, bring broth to a boil.
- In a soup pot on low heat gently saute the garlic in olive oil, until golden, taking care not to let it brown.
- Add boiling broth.
- Stir in paprika.
- Tie sage, thyme, and parsley into a bundle with string.
- Add the bouquet to the pot.
- Bring the broth to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes or up to 30 minute for more intense flavor.
- Remove the bouquet and season with salt and pepper.