Recipe by PMS24seven
Very simple recipe for those of you who like garlic. Great if you are eating solo.
Top Review by lazy gourmet
This is a great recipe and very quick and easy. I would recommend doubling the basting sauce. You may need to let the chicken go up to 12 mins per side if they are the thicker variety.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (or more if you love garlic like I do)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (watch out for the hot stuff!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning (ie. Mrs. Dash)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves