Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The garlic in this recipe mellows during broiling, creating a rich aroma and flavor. Land-o-Lakes Cookbook.
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 44.37 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1133.98-1587.57 g frying chicken, whole (cut in half)
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- cooked rice
- in small bowl stir together butter, pepper, garlic and soy sauce.
- heat broiler.
- place chicken on greased broiler pan. broil chicken 6 to 8" from heat, turning every 10 minutes and brushing with butter mixture durning last 10 minutes for 30 to 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- just before serving, brush with butter mixture and sprinkle with parsley.
- serve with cooked rice.