1/2 Photos of Garlic Broccoli With Cranberries
This takes only minutes to make and is a healthy, but yummy alternative to a side dish. Your kids will eat this any day over plain broccoli! This recipe uses dried cranberries and is just super! Sometimes I add cooked pasta for a filler, and I'll add 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken for a complete meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- 3Add broccoli and cranberries, sauté 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp and tender.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve warm or cold.
- 6***Add chicken and or pasta to make a meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Broccoli With Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g