Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Foodcourt column,Weekend.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grape juice
- 3 cups broccoli florets, broken
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, cubed
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and saute on low heat until the raw smell is gone.
- Add butter and grape juice.
- Stir-cook the broccoli quickly until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Add cheese and pepper and serve.