Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very easy hearty breakfast. Top with ketchup or salsa if desired.
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onions or 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 -4 slices bacon, cooked, chopped (optional)
- Add potatoes to a medium frying pan, cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to become soft (a few minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are slightly browned and onions or peppers reached desired texture.
- Serve topped with ketchup or salsa! Yum!
These were really good! I used all of the optional ingredients also - onions, bell pepper, and bacon. Very simple to make and very tasty. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.