3 hrs 15 mins
I made them on experimental basis and they turned out amazing. Have them with some cheese or mayo dip to make them taste better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11-In a large bowl, stir together water, 1/2 cup flour, sugar and yeast; let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- 22-Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups flour, oil, chilli powder, garlic, oregano and salt; knead on a floured surface to form a smooth dough.
- 33-Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover; let sit until doubled in size, about 2 hour.
- 44-Preheat oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
- 55-Punch down dough and divide into 2 equal pieces.
- 66-Roll each piece into a 6x10 inch rectangle; cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strip each.
- 77-Arrange strips on prepared baking sheet let stand until they puff up, about 15 minutes.
- 88-Brush egg on top of them.
- 99-Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 1010-Let cool and crisp before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 62.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g