1/2 Photos of Garlic Bread With Truffle Oil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf crusty bread, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1/4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 12 -16 very thinly sliced truffles, to garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Place In a food processor the oil,softened butter, garlic, cheese and herbs.
- 3Pulse until well combined.
- 4Slice the bread into 1-inch thick slices.
- 5You will need 12 to 16 slices.
- 6Spread the butter mixture onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- 7Arrange slices, butter side up and bake in the oven until lightly toasted, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- 8Top each with a slice of truffles.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread With Truffle Oil
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 533.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: