- 1 loaf crusty bread, cut into slices
- 1⁄4 cup truffle oil
- 1⁄4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 12 -16 very thinly sliced truffles, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place In a food processor the oil,softened butter, garlic, cheese and herbs.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Slice the bread into 1-inch thick slices.
- You will need 12 to 16 slices.
- Spread the butter mixture onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Arrange slices, butter side up and bake in the oven until lightly toasted, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Top each with a slice of truffles.