- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut lengthwise in 1/2
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled fine
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet pan cut side up.
- Place butter, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in a microwave and heat just to melt. Stir to blend.
- Spread over the bread.
- Sprinkle the bacon bites over the bread.
- Place pieces of the brie over the bacon.
- Brown under the broiler a couple minutes. Do not leave it for it will burn and you`ll miss out on a great Garlic bread.
- Remove and slice into 2 in pieces.