1/3 Photos of Garlic Bread Supreme
A simple yet delicious garlic bread that's a good compliment to whatever main course you're having. I prefer it without the parmesan cheese, but you can add it if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the butter, oil, garlic, and salt.
- 2Add the parsley and mix. (If using fresh parsley, I use about 1 Tablespoon. If using dried parsley, I use about 2 pinches.).
- 3Cut the french bread in half, length-wise, so you have a top half and a bottom half.
- 4Spread the butter mixture on both halves.
- 5If desired, sprinkle about 1-2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan on each half.
- 6Place each half "butter side up" on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 until heated through. Then turn to broil, watching constantly, to brown slightly. Be careful not to let it burn on broil. Broiling should take no longer than a minute.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 445.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: