Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
The tastiest garlic bread ever! Thought I'll share this recipe.
- 1 european style French bread
- 8 tablespoons sweet unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup garlic, blended
- 1⁄4 cup Thai basil, finely minced
- salt, for taste
- 1. Prepare french bread by cutting in 5-6 inches and cut in half.
- 2. Mix into paste with blended garlic, Thai basil and salt in melted butter.
- 3. Put butter paste on french bread and place bread on cookie sheet.
- 4. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then put the breads in for 10-15 minutes or until butter melted on the bread.
- 5. Take them out, let it cool and cut then into sticks to serve.