Recipe by diner524
A recipe from Taste of Home magazine which was submitted by Marie Rizzio, which I adapted to make it easier to spread. We love garlic bread and this is a quick and tasty way to get them on the table.
Top Review by flower7
These are lovely! I had trouble unrolling the dough but that was all the dough's fault LOL Other than my fight with the dough, these were quick and easy to put together. I did have to bake an additional 6 minutes for them to get browned. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 11 ounces Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf (1 tube )
Directions See How It's Made
- •In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread butter mixture to within 1/2 inches of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups, cut side down.
- • Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.