1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter 4 small ramekins (3-4 inch) and put the bread cubes in the bottom.
- 3Scald the cream with the garlic cloves, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 4Strain and discard the garlic.
- 5Whisk the egg and the yolk, and add the cream in a stream.
- 6Add the parsley.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Pour the custard into the ramekins, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 9Put the ramekins in a hot water bath that comes halfway up the sides of the ramekins and bake, 35-45 minutes, or until set.
- 10Remove from the water bath and cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 11To serve, run a knife around the inside of each ramekin and gently turn them out onto 4 dessert plates.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g