- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 12 inches loaf Italian bread
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, Kosher, for seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil and garlic and steep about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degreed F.
- Split loaf of bread lengthwise, then in half to form 4 sections.
- Set bread, cut side up, on baking sheet and spread with garlic infused oil. Rub cloves directly on bread and leave pieces on the bread.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake for 4 - 5 minutes until bread is golden and crispy. Remove large pieces of garlic.
- Season bread lightly with salt.