1/5 Photos of Garlic Bread (Pane Strofinato All'Aglio)
...from the Italian icon: Lydia
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olive oil and garlic and steep about 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degreed F.
- 3Split loaf of bread lengthwise, then in half to form 4 sections.
- 4Set bread, cut side up, on baking sheet and spread with garlic infused oil. Rub cloves directly on bread and leave pieces on the bread.
- 5Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- 6Bake for 4 - 5 minutes until bread is golden and crispy. Remove large pieces of garlic.
- 7Season bread lightly with salt.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread (Pane Strofinato All'Aglio)
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 641.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g