Recipe by weekend cooker
Savory garlic flavor in this nice bread.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I made the recipe as given (although another time I'd like to try it with whole wheat dough) & had a great tasting garlic bread! Definitely thumbs up all around the table! Very easy prep for such a delicious bread! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt.
- Cut dough inti 1 inch pieces, and dip into butter mixture,.
- Layer in a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.6.