1/1 Photo of Garlic Bread Loaf
weekend cooker's Note:
Savory garlic flavor in this nice bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt.
- 2Cut dough inti 1 inch pieces, and dip into butter mixture,.
- 3Layer in a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 4Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve warm.6.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 69.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough