1/4 Photos of Garlic Bread
Jane Rhodes-Williams's Note:
Sounds difficult, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually quite easy. This bread dresses up Italian meals, and it disappears fast! Make two loaves for company!
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice loaf, LEAVING CRUST INTACT, into slices.
- 2It is important NOT to slice through the bottom.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Mix butter with other ingredients.
- 5Allow to sit on counter a while, so flavors travel all through the butter.
- 6Take a length of foil, and place loaf lengthwise on the foil.
- 7Very gently, spread slices apart, being careful not to break bottom, and spread with butter mixture.
- 8When all slices are spread, use any leftover butter to spread the top of the loaf.
- 9Wrap sides of foil up.
- 10Leave top UNCOVERED.
- 11Twist ends of foil.
- 12Bake on tray for about 20-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- 13This is great with spaghetti or lasagna.
- 14When baking lasagna, just put it in with the lasagna for the last half hour of baking time.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 349.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g