Recipe by ~Bliss~
Spaghetti, salad and this bread. Perfecto.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This is great garlic bread, which I served with lasagna. I love the idea of everything being mixed first before spreading on the bread. It didn't go as far as I thought it would, not knowing what size french bread it would cover. I ended up being able to cover 12 slices with it. Everyone loved it and I will be making it again. Note: I wasn't sure how to wrap these in foil. I didn't know if it meant to put the slices back together in a loaf or something else. I opted to lay the slices on a cookie sheet and then I covered them loosely with foil.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2⁄3 garlic clove, crushed with
- 5 tablespoons oil or 5 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix oil, cheese and garlic.
- Cut bread into slices, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Spread mixture onto top of bread, allowing the mixture to run down between the slices.
- Wrap the entire loaf in foil and bake 15-20 minute.