Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yum and quick.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh marjoram, chopped or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 small Italian bread or 2 small French bread
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, marjoram, and paprika. Add parmesan. Mix well.
- Cut each loaf crosswise into diagonal slices, without cutting all the way through. Brush cut sides of slices with garlic oil. SPrinkle herb mizture between slices.
- Wrap each loaf in foil; place on a baking sheet. Bake until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Unwrap the loaves and place them on a breadboard or in a basket.
- Serve immediately.