Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
its yummmmmmmmmm great with soup...or even alone...
Make and share this Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- First of all divide each hot dog roll in half horizontally.
- Then crush the cloves of garlic and mix with the butter.
- Now apply this butter on the open side of the rolls.
- Then grill in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) until crisp.
- Serve hot wrapped in a napkin.
Yummy! Quick and easy, great for when you want garlic bread but don't have much on hand. Loved it. Thank you!
I used hamburger buns. Very easy recipe and a great way to use up leftover rolls. Thank you for the tasty, easy garlic bread! :)
They should include this recipe on bags of hot dog/ hamburger buns. (Who uses all 8??) So delicious and great for using leftovers. I have also improvised with butter and a sprinkling of garlic powder. Great results.