1/1 Photo of Garlic Bread
its yummmmmmmmmm great with soup...or even alone...
My Private Note
- 1First of all divide each hot dog roll in half horizontally.
- 2Then crush the cloves of garlic and mix with the butter.
- 3Now apply this butter on the open side of the rolls.
- 4Then grill in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) until crisp.
- 5Serve hot wrapped in a napkin.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g