Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My sister (who can not cook)was babysitting one day and made this for me and WOW was it good the kids and my husband was crazy for it...Very Very Good
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tender quick
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Divide into three parts.
- Roll each part into a log and wrap each seperately in Saran Wrap.
- Refridgerate for 24 hours.
- Remove saran wrap and place on cookie sheet and bake at 300 for an hour Cool, slice and enjoy.
This was great I was very suprised by the taste. I know my family will be asking me to make this recipe often.