Recipe by teresa
My sister (who can not cook)was babysitting one day and made this for me and WOW was it good the kids and my husband was crazy for it...Very Very Good
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tender quick
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Divide into three parts.
- Roll each part into a log and wrap each seperately in Saran Wrap.
- Refridgerate for 24 hours.
- Remove saran wrap and place on cookie sheet and bake at 300 for an hour Cool, slice and enjoy.