1/1 Photo of Garlic, Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Rich, Garlicy, Creamy, Cheesy, mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vermouth or 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano or parsley)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 lb blue cheese
- 6 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/4 lb crumbled blue cheese
- 1In a large pan heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions, and garlic stirring all the while cooking about 4 minutes.
- 2Deglaze the pan with vermouth.
- 3Add salt, pepper flakes, herbs, and nutmeg.
- 4Add milk and 1/2 pound blue cheese cook till melted.
- 5Add potatoes and mix together.
- 6Toss in crumbled blue cheese for texture.
- 7Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic, Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 1629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: