Recipe by whitebreadtoast
Garlic blue cheese butter great for grilled steaks, baked potatoes, vegetables.
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sweet creamy butter, divided
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush garlic, using garlic press, into microwave safe bowl. Add onion powder pepper and 2 tbsp butter; microwave on High 30 secs until butter melts.
- Stir and microwave 2 more mins stirring once. Let sit to cool completely (about 5 mins.).
- Cut remaining butter into small pieces and add to garlic mixture with blue cheese and thyme. Mix until well blended. Chill until ready to serve.