Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Okay, I looked at the other Black Bean Salsa recipes, and this one is different. This is definitely for garlic lovers only!!! This is a fantastic salsa. I serve it with regular or baked tortilla chips, and don't forget to bring some breath mints! Also, it is very important that you let this marinate overnight in the fridge so the flavors can mingle appropriately.
- 1 can white corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomato, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, pressed
- Tabasco sauce or hot sauce, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.