Recipe by cdesjarl
Garlic bread bites make great hors d'ouvres
Top Review by Ms B.
This is a simple option as a side with soup, or simple snack or finger food. I prepared it as part of the buffet for an appetizer party. It was well received. I did double the amount of biscuits, increase the seasonings, but kept the amount of butter the same. Baked in a bundt pan, these made a nice presentation.
- 1 (10 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saute pan and remove from heat.
- Separate and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Combine all ingredients except biscuits in saute pan and mix with butter.
- Add the rolls a few at a time and toss gently to coat and spread evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Pull apart and enjoy!