Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy :)
- 120 g dried rice noodles
- 250 g lean beef, strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 350 g broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Stand for 5 minutes
- Separate with a fork and drain well.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add the beef and stir-fry until browned and tender.
- Remove from the pan.
- Re-coat the pan with cooking spray, then add the garlic, broccoli and combined soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornflour, water, vinegar and sugar.
- Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in the beef and noodles.
- Heat through.
This was delicious! Very tasty! I added hot chili oil and used rice vinegar cuz I didn't have wine vinegar. Could have sworn I did but didn't... I used rice sticks, the flat wide rice noodles! I love them! Also, added some yellow pepper strips! Looked lovely! :) I use Tamari with low-sodium and this one of my splurges! I used my wok and wok oil in place of cooking spray. I keep masa on hand and used it for corn flour. Thank you!!!
This is a easy, fast noodle dish that is good for you. It is very mild. We really liked it a lot. Next time I plan to add some hot garlic chili paste to it to add some heat. Made for Photo Tag.