1/1 Photo of Garlic Beef Stroganoff
7 hrs 20 mins
I never have leftovers when making this recipe. It is a comforting dish for a cold winter night. Serve with a side salad and possibly some bread and you have a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, juice reserved
- 10 1/2 ounces 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs round steaks, cut in strips
- 6 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 9 ounces whole wheat egg noodles
- 1Add water to reserved mushroom juice to equal 1 cup.
- 2In slow cooker dissolve beef bouillon in mushroom juice. Add mushrooms, soup, onion, garlic and worcestershire sauce.
- 3Saute beef in skillet until browned; add to slow cooker and stir to coat.
- 4Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
- 5When ready to serve cook noodles according to package directions. While noodles are cooking turn off heat to slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese until melted and smooth.
- 6Serve stroganoff over hot noodles. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 362.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
whole wheat egg noodles