- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small onions (cut into fourths)
- 1 small green bell pepper (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 1 small summer squash, yellow (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook patties and onions in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until light brown; turn.
- Arrange bell pepper and squash around patties; sprinkle with oregano.
- Cover and cook about 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and patties are no longer pink in center and juice is clear.