1/1 Photo of Garlic Beef in Pita Bread
From Sunset Magazine. This is a hearty sandwich, great for dinner. I like to serve this with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients. Add sliced beef. Set aside.
- 2Cut onions into 1" pieces. Set aside. Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in wok. Stir-fry beef, draining and reserving marinade. Remove beef from wok when done, keeping warm.
- 4Add cornstarch mixture to wok with remaining marinade. Cook until sauce thickens slightly. Remove wok from heat, stir in beef and onions.
- 5Assemble sandwiches in Pita breads with lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Beef in Pita Bread
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 844.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g