Recipe by BLUE ROSE
This one killer thought was good. For this recipe I would make at night time and let it set till the next day to give a treat for breakfast.
Top Review by teresas
I made these as a special treat for my doggie...Zeke...hubby an I don't think he will be with us much longer...if he makes to the 21st of April he will be 14yrs...but we will be lucky if he makes it another week...=(...but he sure liked these biscuits...and so did our other doggie Jake...Thanks for posting them...
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275°F or 140°C.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add in Egg, oil and hot water.
- Stir well. Roll out on a well-floured surface to 1/2 inch thickness. Place on ungreased cooking sheet. Bake on center rack, for about 2 hours until dry and very hard. Let stand overnight to dry thoroughly. Makes 10 big bones and 14 puppy bones.