Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty soup for anytime. From Canadian Living
- 19 ounces drained romano cheese or 19 ounces white kidney beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In saucepan bring to boil romano or white kidney beans, chicken stock, onion, garlic and pepper.
- Cover and cook on medium-low for 25 minutes or until garlic is softened.
- In blender puree the mixture until smooth.
- Add fresh chopped parsley.