Recipe by Starrynews
Halloween is a favorite holiday around here, so every year, I look out for new recipes to add to the seasonal rotation. This was inspired by a really cute photo I saw on MyRecipes. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 29.58-44.37 ml poppy seeds
- 32 blue corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, and mix well.
- Form into 2" balls.
- Roll each ball in poppy seeds and black pepper.
- Chill cheese balls until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add 2 blue corn chips on either side of each ball to form the wings.