Recipe by Nyteglori
Cooking time is infusion time. This makes an excellent marinade. Use in your favorite marinade recipes in place of the cooking sherry or other alcohol.
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the garlic into cloves and remove the skins.
- Rinse the basil to remove any unwanted chemicals.
- There is no need to chop or remove the stems.
- Place the garlic & basil into clean quart-sized jar.
- Fill with vodka. Secure the lid and shake well.
- Store jar in a cool dark place for at least 4 days.
- Strain through a coffee filter into a separate container.
- Store as you would any other vodka.