Recipe by SoChic
Once the prep is done this dish is very quick to prepare. Make sure you have everything ready to go before you start cooking. Also, this does not make a lot. It is more flavorful made in smaller amounts. I've doubled the recipe before and it's not quite as flavorful.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add garlic, cook 1-2 minutes. Do not burn.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, cook for a minute.
- Add basil and toss in gently. Cook for 1-2 minutes, just until it starts to wilt.
- Add pasta back into fry pan. Toss gently with tongs until fully combined. Allow to heat through and absorb the sauce, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve while hot.